I am excited to work with you!
Sherry Maltz Rossbach, a native Floridian, has been involved in the South Florida real estate market for many years. Born in Miami Beach she has lived in either Miami-Dade or Broward County her entire life. She currently resides with her three children in Weston, Florida.
Ms. Maltz Rossbach has achieved recognition as a Chairman’s Club, sapphire level member which places her in the top 2% of sales agents nationally while working for the largest real estate company in the United States.
Sherry specializes in residential real estate in the Miami-Dade and Broward County areas. Sherry has concentrated her efforts with working with Sellers and Buyers. Sherry also is highly experienced in “relocation” sales. Firms and Corporation who relocate their executives and other employees to and from the South Florida area rely on Ms. Maltz Rossbach’s vast knowledge and experience in marketing and selling employee’s properties and or selecting properties that appeal and fit the employee’s needs. Families have deep concerns about good schools, driving time, neighborhoods etc. Sherry not only answers their concerns but saves them time in identifying their “perfect” new home.
Sherry sometimes tells them after interviewing them and getting to know their criteria (before they even arrive to the area), “I will probably be able to buy the home without you” and “I’m not happy until your happy.”
The trend that her clients see tends to be repeat business, referrals, and people from past sales, they attest to her reliability and proven trust.
Sherry is super excited about the rebranding of EWM to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices | EWM Realty. The tools available to her are amazing and will allow her to grant her customers top-notch customer service.
Sherry Maltz Rossbach
Weston Town Center Office
- Chairman’s Club
Why I Love Florida . . .
- There is always something to do in Florida.
The sunshine state has so much to offer tourists and residents alike. With a variety of bigger cities like Miami, Orlando, and Jacksonville sprinkled amidst a wide variety of smaller, homestyle-feeling towns, there is truly something for everyone.
You can always find events and festivals, like around Christmas time in Mount Dora, Florida every year. Just 40 minutes from Orlando, this little city has a small town feel with vintage flair.
The citizens there string up lights so beautifully, so majestically that the town just twinkles for all to see. What a great way to get into the holiday spirit.
“Gasparilla.” Closer to Tampa area is another great festival that Florida has to offer. Florida could be home for you if you enjoy year-round:
- Fishing. Do you enjoy fishing? Towns like Cedar Key, Steinhatchee, Fort Myers, and Titusville are some cities and towns in Florida where fishing is a favorite pastime.
- Shopping. Orlando, with it’s sprawl of outlet malls and indoor malls, is a haven for bargain hunters. It is a must-see destination for travelers from all over the world. Get designer clothes and products for a fraction of the retail value.
- Antiquing. Are you more of a vintage shopper? Lakeland, Lake Wales, Webster, Mount Dora, Micanopee, Winter Park, and many other areas throughout the state offer a wide variety of antiques available to suit your taste.
- Relaxing. A haven for snowbirds, Florida has long been popular among retirees and those looking for a good blend of fun and relaxation. Fort Myers, Sarasota, and Naples over on the gulf coast of Florida are hot spots perfect for retirees.
- Learning. With several large state universities, Florida is a prime location for students seeking a solid education. Orlando’s university of Central Florida, Tallahassee’s Florida state university, and the university of Florida in Gainesville are three reputable higher education institutions that offer excellent degree programs in a wide variety of topics. This is a great place to for your children to build their education from start to finish.
- Thrill. From Orlando’s Universal Studio Islands of Adventure to Tampa’s Busch Gardens, Central Florida is speckled with theme parks and other attractions! These theme parks offer rides, food, games, and fun for the whole family. Not only is Florida a great place to live, it’s a great place to vacation.
]2. Florida weather is indescribable.
We go to the beach in December! It is amazing. Throw on a tank top, shorts, flip-flops and maybe some sunglasses and you’re just about ready to go
3. You’re never more than 45 minutes away from the beach.
It’s true! No matter where you are in the entire state of Florida — Miami, Orlando, Alachua, Winter Park, Pensacola– you are never more than approximately 45 minutes from a beach. It’s glorious. And because there are so many beaches, Florida is also home to not 1, 2, 3, 4, but five cruise ports — Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Port Canaveral, Tampa, and Jacksonville. If you love cruising, you can save a lot of money on airfare if you live in Florida.